DRYING & CURING
With over 40,000 sq. ft. of available drying space, our smokable flower is dried and cured for 4 days before it is chucked and hand trimmed. By using our ventilation and heating system we naturally slow-dry our flower to preserve flavor, terpene profile and of course its beautiful premium nug look.
The crown jewel of the process. Our ethanol extraction system used to create our products comes from a long line of medical extraction systems used by the biggest names in the industry. With a daily capacity of 3,000 lbs our facility can process large amounts of flower while separating terpenes and minors to create the best custom formulations.
Through our extraction facility we are able to create Full Spectrum, Broad Spectrum, CBD Isolate, and through further methods, nano-emulsified water soluble versions. All of these key ingredients and formats give us tremendous flexibility when it comes to creating proprietary formulations for our products.
ERTH, as brand was designed to capture a unique blend of the kraft market feel with a beautiful metallic colored element to bring the product to life. We currently offer a wide range of varying products from Topicals, Tinctures, Smokable Flower, Pet Products and more! All of our products contain a unique QR Code that will show you the active cannabinoid profile of the product.
This is an exciting industry to be in right now and we are excited to share our amazing products with you. We hope that ERTH will become your most trusted CBD company.
Delta-8 Sample Frequently Asked Questions
What is the active ingredient in delta-8 gummies?
Are delta-8 gummies legal?
What are the things you should know about Delta-8 gummies?
What are the latest statistics before you try our Delta-8 sample size?
2. The average person consumes about 2,000 Delta-8 gummies per year.
3. Approximately 1% of the population is allergic to Delta-8 gummies.
4. The most common side effect of Delta-8 gummies is dry mouth.
5. Other common side effects of Delta-8 gummies include headaches, dizziness, and nausea.
6. Delta-8 gummies are not known to be addictive.
7. Delta-8 gummies are legal in all 50 states.
8. Delta-8 gummies are available in a variety of flavors, including cherry, grape, and orange.
Are delta-8 gummies safe for human consumption?
CONTACT US ANYTIME: 1-866-804-ERTH | email@example.com
FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM: @ERTHHEMP